1. CG Jung calls "Inflation" a dangerous overwhelming break-in of archetypic contents from the collective unconscious into the human consciousness with the possible result of psychosis
2. "Inflation", a cosmologic term, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflation_(cosmology)
3. "Inflation", an economic term, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflation
4. "Inflation", Hans Richter calls his experimental avantgarde short film from 1928, "a counterpoint of declining people and growing zeros"
5. "In God We Trust" (2010) by Todeskino Collective, T.C., an experimental avantgarde digital video, starring the one dollar bill, George Washington, the eye in the pyramid etc. and the x-ray watermarks of the human body, "In principio erat verbum et verbum erat apud deum et verbum erat deus." (Joh. 1,1)
The Dark Angels are a come and go crew. They create then disappear like street art. Their works exist in fragments, particles that float, dust motes that spin before the wind that blows them to faraway places. They are individuals that work as one. Deep as oceans, as impenetrable as the night. Art urchins and poets, they dissolve before they form. They are the Dark Angels, they are discharge. They are a bloody mouthful.