The Dark Angels are a come and go crew. They create then disappear like street art. Their works exist in fragments, particles that float, dust motes that spin before the wind that blows them to faraway places. They are individuals that work as one. Deep as oceans, as impenetrable as the night. Art urchins and poets, they dissolve before they form. They are the Dark Angels, they are discharge. They are a bloody mouthful.

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Heard it through the storm.





Below Minimum
words cannot Feel,
I. myself sick,
tears Heard From Words,
eat me out,
the knees bend and cease to be
Why?
Words are just words,
Words... that wash out
‘do I feel good,’
but whatever I attempt to make ... breaks and collapses
my stomach turns
I am lost.
Meatbag.
me apart from me
sing to me.
little bit of bicker, babble......
Distant from you, my monitor rumbled and shouted,
and spout
Fresh squeezed questions,
the
Broken\fragmented\undone
gears\tangledwires\ask.me a?
words that fail/I'm popped,
The Storm
bubbles, Running processes:
Nervous system\Head Transfixed.
Am I fine?
Tend to\alter me\HiJackThisbrain\rechargeThisDesire.Excess ring out,
*end* Talk,turns my thoughts dirty,
mind wet
with soap.
I do not need to be pulled in
and chilled my thought Brain\plugin-container.Careless content input
\Meatbag not Perfect screws loose\
nonerves\Laziness\Mindpit
Thats me in the background. Not seen,
get under my skin,
then what...\IRoute\ the Virus\ roots in Me\IGrow\inthe\web work\Root through\my head\Glitch.
In realTime\Brainreflects/eyesmirror/eyes/reflects\me.
choke the frail words, peel my bones,
I rub my eyes,
tears ...
Run/Low.

7 comments:

Ruela said...

v. cool Aaron!

Anonymous said...

L

[Liked, Loved, Looked, Listened with my heart & mind]

U Tore Heard from Words.

I HEAR/HERE/HERD/Hugged you in your isolation from the vantage point of my own isolation.

WE R HERE to listen, like, love, languish and be shot down.

Anonymous said...

Incidentally, you meatbagged me. It's good; it's bad; it is.

Aaron Held said...

The first comment is what i miss about myspace blogging haha i loved when people manipulated/created their own prose/writing and when I did the same, and well your second comment made me laugh ahah thanks meatbag :>!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I miss that about MySpace, too.

I hate the fact that you have to 'tag' people if you post a note or image. I liked being able to subscribe: in that way you don't make anyone feel obligated to respond... & you don't have to tag masses of people. Being able to 'subscribe' meant genuine interaction & being able to play with our interactions.

Where's the playground for people like us on FB?

I truly miss the old gang using posts to create more art. It's like we were presented with something we enjoyed in the first place then turning it into other variants of art. :-(

Aaron Held said...

Yeah I have yet to get used to facebook its more of a place to stream your links, I loved the blogs and the way myspace 'was' setup before it became a place for just bands to advertise music for free, with tons of crappy ads. This place could be like that but doesn't seem to have the activity of say my space or Facebook.

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering whether we could, at the least, add 'like' (for FB, etc) & 'share' buttons.

I've seen scripts around which would be easy to implement here for the entire site, but I don't know whether they can be implemented to apply to individual posts. I might look into it &, if Albano is amenable, I could let him know if there's a way to do it.

I've been a web developer/designer for years & could work a little magic into an independent site... but Blogger has less features than even Wordpress.

Still, I might look into what can & can't be done.

Happy New Year, Aaron (& Albano)!