The Dark Angels are a come and go crew. They create then disappear like street art. Their works exist in fragments, particles that float, dust motes that spin before the wind that blows them to faraway places. They are individuals that work as one. Deep as oceans, as impenetrable as the night. Art urchins and poets, they dissolve before they form. They are the Dark Angels, they are discharge. They are a bloody mouthful.

Saturday 3 September 2011

Two Cities



Two Cities

28"x 18"
acrylic/canvas

6 comments:

Oilsforfun said...

two cities with lots of visitors... i'm in for a tour
great readish . love the color

Mersault (Nera B.) said...

one on the left side is more interesting :)))))

jbkrost said...

CHM/Mersault..
Thanks!
Yeah, I'm in the middle of a big move to a city to the west...
the city on the left is the one I'm leaving, the one on the right is where I'm going, a bit more beat up, and full of questions, the figures in the foreground are family and friends that I'm leaving behind...
Red is always a question mark...
The blue is comforting and reminds me of home...
Thanks

TICTAC said...

really interesting..even more after reading the explanation. i like very much!cheers

jbkrost said...

Tic-Tac...
much thanks!!
I figured I'd just tell the whole story on this one..
thanks again

Coffee Messiah said...

Nicely done - having made a move 13 yrs ago from West to mid-west - and leaving family and life long friends - well, I wish you well! = Cheers!