The Dark Angels are a come and go crew. They create then disappear like street art. Their works exist in fragments, particles that float, dust motes that spin before the wind that blows them to faraway places. They are individuals that work as one. Deep as oceans, as impenetrable as the night. Art urchins and poets, they dissolve before they form. They are the Dark Angels, they are discharge. They are a bloody mouthful.

Friday 15 April 2011

On the first date

I now pronounce you handmaids in the hands of god. the plan doesnt make us great but we have together. together makes us great. some heavy hitter authors there They have truly been our angels, just amazing support and trust from them. Incredible people there. over my head" stage. I am in that stage every other day now, and probably will be until I am holding a magazine in my hot little hands in a couple of months now. on music as transcendence.. someone very cool I can't mention quite yet on entheogens... Waves of sea, and ocean billows, Music from the many waters, Music from the whole creation, Oft have been my guide and master. And my partner will kill me if I leave the country without the website in place This went rather well, and personally I always enjoy this renewed connection to the supreme grimoir. and that winter is on its way, but now its nice and warm again so we have to make the most of it.


^o^

2 comments:

Mersault (Nera B.) said...

♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

Yes! Suck it up now!

As for entheogens, you ever read John Lily's metaphysical autobiography?